This item was discontinued by the manufacturer. Please check our full selection at this link:Snack and Soda Vending Machines
Coke is it! Coke means Coca-Cola, and teaming with Wurlitzer they present a beautifully crafted home and office refrigerated nostalgic soda machine. Wurlitzer, known for quality music and
vending products worldwide, has painstakingly replicated the famous Coca-Cola Model 44 vendor, originally introduced in 1956. However, unlike the original, which vended only one selection, this unit stands ready to serve two of your favorite Coca-Cola, Cherry Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Light beverages in either cans or bottles. Remember, Coke adds life!
Standing at 56 inches high and requiring only 16" x 18" of floor space, this compact unit meets most small space requirements.
Combining today's technology with the tradition and heritage of Coca-Cola, Wurlitzer has created another collectible.
- Either free or coin-activated vend modes.
- Vends cans or bottles.
- Vends two (2) selections.
- Two-Year limited parts warranty.
Vendable can/bottle sizes:
- Capacity: 64 12-oz. cans
- Height: 56"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 250 pounds
- Sealed refrigeration system, adjustable from 36 to 63 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coin Mechanism installed.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet, with commercial-quality hi-gloss powder coat finish.
- Microprocessor Controlled.
- Removable dolly wheels and tow handle.
- Lockable front door made of steel with high-gloss paint finish.
- Internal chrome-plated zinc cast metal components.
- Electrical: 110vac/60Hz (240vac/50Hz available)
- Model number: W64KO
Diameter: 2.1" min to 2.75" max.
Length: 3.7" min. to 12.25" max.
Price includes shipping, delivery and setup.