8 Unit Bulk Vending Rack Combo
8 Unit Vending Rack
4 - 1" Bulk Vending Machines at the top and bottom rows
A self-contained mid-size bulk vending center, this 8-unit vending rack is competitively priced and ideal for the serious bulk vending operator. Offering flexibility and variety in products would be highly appreciated by your clientele, which means better profits for you. The products typically vend for 25¢ but some 1" Acorn Capsules can vend for 50¢ so you may select this in the coin mechanism options when you're ready to buy.
The bulk vending machines are proven workhorses in the industry with streamlined design and security. They are easily serviced and maintained with replacement parts readily available in the USA. Enjoy lifetime warranty on the coin mechanism excepting vandalism.
“How-to Guides and instructions for this Machine:
Rhino Pro Instruction Manual
How to attach Rhino Pro Gumball Machine to Rack
CandyMachines.com EXCLUSIVE: The Rhino Pro includes both a Candy Wheel and a Gumball Wheel. The wheel selection above will be the wheel installed on the machine. The additional free wheel will be included in the Rhino Pro packaging (inside the body). Make sure you remove the additional wheel prior to putting your machine in service.”
- Versatile machines can vend candy, gumballs, bouncy balls, and toy capsules
- Machines have shatter resistant polycarbonate walls
- All metal drop through coin mechanism
- Accepts USA Quarter or Canadian Quarter
- Coin box for faster servicing
- Slip clutch handle to prevent vandalism
- Flat key barrel twist lock
- Heavy duty steel step rack
- Machine Dimensions: 17"H x 8"W x 8"D
- Rack Dimensions: 34"H x 35"W x 17"D
- Shipping Weight: 118 lbs
- Product capacity: 300-375 1" toy capsules, balls or gumballs; 10-12 lbs. bulk candy
- Coin capacity: Up to $125 in quarters
For multiple machine discounts or wholesale inquiries, please contact us.
I like the machines. had to assemble the rack which wasn&#39;t a big deal. I phillips head screws to attach the cash box which I think would work better than the supplied nuts to attach the heads. Setup is solid and working hard! Thank you. SP