Pink Gumball Machine
Pink Gumball Machine by Rhino
Our Pink Gumball Machine by Rhino (Rhino Dressed in Pink) is a custom version of our classic machine with the barrel shape. Includes all the features of the commercial grade Classic Rhino in a unique color that will help your route stand out. we can also convert this machine to a free spin or to accept tokens so you can easily place in your home or office. Standard Rhino Classic Features: The Rhino Classic is one of the few machines on the market featuring a tough metal body. The Rhino Classic is pre-set to a 25 cent vend which will also accept the Canadian quarter or has the option to upgrade to a 50 cent or .984 token mechanisms. The Rhino Classic vending machines hold about 10-12 lbs of small candy and 360 1-inch gumballs or toy capsules/bouncy balls. All Rhino Vending Machines are backed up by an industry leading factory warranty.
Our Pink machines can be added to any rack or stand setup. Call us today to find out more about a custom rack setup featuring our Pink Rhinos or any other custom color!
- Machine includes lock and key
- Metal Lid
- Polycarbonate, shatter-proof globe
- All metal drop-thru coin mechanism
- Accepts USA Quarter or Canadian Quarter
- Set for 25 cent vend
- Alternate Token or 50 Cent Coin Mechanisms available
- Can be converted to "Free" spin
- Foreign coin mechanism available
- Your choice of
- adjustable bulk candy wheel
- or 1-inch (2.54 cm) gumball/capsule wheel
- Can vend (depending on wheel selection)
- small candy,
- bouncy balls,
- 1-inch round capsules,
- 1.1 inch acorn capsules
- Metal Body
- Metal Base
- Optional coin drawer
- Optional Heavy Duty Rhino Monster Stand (18 inch base)
- Height: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Width: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Depth: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Holds approximately
- 10-12 lbs. (3.73 kg) candy,
- or 360 1-inch gumballs (8 lbs.)
- Holds approximately $150
- Empty Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Shipping Weight: estimated 10lbs (4.53 kg)
Replacement parts easily available. Warranted against manufacturer defects under normal working conditions and ordinary wear and tear for up to one year. Can be mounted on a countertop or stand.
Gumballs, Jawbreakers, Candy, Capsules and Super Bouncy Balls sold separately.
I’ve always wanted a gumball machine and I never got one when I was a child so I finally bought it and have fulfilled my inner child . The pink is a hot pink and looks wonderful on the chrome stand . I did however have some issues but candy machines customer service helped fix this issue and sent a replacement part for free and now it works properly. I would definitely recommend. Stand isn’t super tall it’s probably the height of a 5 year old but that doesn’t take away the beauty and functionality of the product but just thought I’d mention that.