Sani-Center Vending Machine
Sani Center Sanitary Supplies Vending Machine
Safe and Easy Access to Sanitary Supplies
The Sani Center Vending Machine gives you the chance to offer your customers safe and easy access to personal protection equipment, safety products, medical supplies, and disinfecting supplies. Its seamless and contactless transactions allow consumers to access the essential medical supplies and safety products they need through a contactless payment experience and without having to wait in a checkout line or interact with a cashier. This vending machine features 25 product selections to vend a variety of safety products such as disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, medical masks, kleenex, bandaids, hand sanitizer, and more. Its small footprint also allows the machine to be placed in areas that are tight on space.
Greenlite is the cashless payment platform this machine features to provide customers with a contactless payment experience. It allows consumers to pay using credit cards, debit cards, or a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Consumers can simply tap their phone to the compatible terminal device and the transaction is complete. No contact required!
- 25 selections of disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, medical masks, kleenex, bandaids and hand sanitizer
- Adjustable flex trays accommodate popular product packages
- Pull-out, tilting trays for easy loading and assured product rotation
- Delivers plug-in ready - Just set prices and operate
- Credit/Debit & Greenlite mobile payment system
- Individual electronic pricing of product from $0 through $99.95 – no price labels needed
- LED Lighting
- Design fits through 32” doorway
- All-steel construction
- Industry leading warranty & support
- Power: 115V 1.2 amps or 230V 0.6 amps
- Large keypad with Braille identification
- Dimensions: 72"H x 29.3"W x 34.75"D
- Weight: 384 lbs
- Power: 115V AC
For multiple machine discounts or wholesale inquiries, please contact us.
Important Shipping Details: This item is a large freight item. This item generally shipped on a pallet via freight trucking company and considered dock-to-dock shipping. If your delivery location has limited-access, is a residential address or requires a lift gate, additional charges may be required. You will be notified of any additional fees prior to shipment.