Item #: PMAS25L
Our Price: $359.99
Quantity:
 
110% LOW PRICE GUARANTEE



Description 

Small Plush Stuffed Toy Mix - 25% Licensed for Crane Vending Machines
180 ct. case of 6-8 inch stuffed characters

This colorful assorted mix of small popular stuffed toys for crane vending machines offers an affordable way to fill up your crane or claw machine. The mix features licensed characters like SpongeBob, Taz the Tazmanian Devil, Stewie Griffin, and other favorite characters. For added attraction, this mix can be used to mix with larger stuffed animals.

The case contains 5 bags of 36 soft plush toys per bag. 25% are Licensed, the other 75% are Generic.

Our Plush Mixes change frequently to stay up to date with current trends. You may receive a mix that differs from what is pictured, however it will be similar in size and quality.

Reviews

Be the first to submit a review on this product!
Review and Rate this Item