MC520RL-RHS Standard Dual Bill Recycler Change Machine
MC520RL-RHS Bill Recycler Token Machine
2 Hoppers/2 Bill Recyclers/Rear Load
The MC520RL-RHS is different in design from the MC500RL-DA - for several reasons. The chief reason is the presence of a bill recycler. When a $5.00 bill is changed, it gets stored in the recycler to be given out the next time a $5.00 bill is needed. Because the most commonly changed bill is the $5.00 bill, this renders the overall operation of the machine considerably more efficient without a need to restock and remove $5.00 bills. Nevertheless, it is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 8,000 quarters ($2000 capacity), the machine boasts a solid welded steel cabinet and a high-security bezel for added security. The MC520RL-RHS can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. .
The dual acceptor features a Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to continue to receive bills in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed.
- Accepts: $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills
- MEI (Mars) Bill Acceptor (US or CAN)
- Coinco Vantage Bill Acceptor
- MEI VNR Note Recycler recycles $5 bills ONLY
- Recycler with HI-SECURITY Bezel
- Total Capacities:
- Stackers (2): 1,000 new bills
- Recyclers (2): 60 $5 bills
- Hoppers (2): 8,000 quarters ($2,000)
- EF+ Module
- (2) MC series Control Modules: show Recycler as separate dispenser from coin hoppers.
- “Coins Only When Lit” light: recyclers are out of bills or out of service.
- Two year limited warranty
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Tokens or Coins on Cash Acceptance
- Custom Lexan Decal
- Bill Acceptor Opening Cover Plate
- Electronic Coin Acceptor
- Medeco Lock Plugs for T-Handle Locks
- Portable Audit Printer Kit
- Coin Hopper Locking Hopper Lids
- Non-Resettable Counter Kits
- Rear Load Mounting Bracket Kit
- Rear Load Cooling Fan Kit
- Rear Door “Out of Service” Indicator Lamp
- Oversize/Custom Faceplate EXTEND 2” ON ALL FOUR SIDES
- 180-watt Strip Heater Kit (with Thermostat)
- Transcient Surge Suppressor
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
Weight: 175 lbs.
For multiple machine discount email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 853-3941