- Who is candymachines.com?
A division of parent company RM Electronics, Inc., candymachines.com is a 3 generation, family owned and operated business with offices in sunny southern California and shipping distribution centers across the U.S. We are listed in good standing in Dun & Bradstreet. The president of our company was in the bulk vending business when you could buy gum and candy for a penny or a nickel, and cashews were a luxury at ten cents!
- What Are My Shipping Charges?
Shipping charges will be added based upon weight/size of your order and destination zip code. Our website will provide the best rate possible based on your location. If you'd like an exact price, add all items to your cart and proceed with checkout. You will be shown the total shipping cost prior to payment being required. You can also E-mail email@example.com or call us at 800-853-3941 to assist you with calculating your shipping amount. If the shipping charge is $0.00, your actual shipping charges will be added based upon weight/size of your order and destination zip code. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-853-3941 if you need this amount prior to shipment.
- How Long Will it Take to Receive My Order?
- Order processing is generally done within 24-72 hours of receipt of your order. Shipping time will vary depending on items ordered and your location.
- What is the Warranty on the Machines?
- Our mechanical vending machines carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects on the coin mechanisms. Please refer to product detail pages for warranty information on electronic vending machines.
- What is Your Return/Cancellation Policy?
Most items can be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days, subject to a 10-25% restock fee, depending upon the item. Food products and any made-to-order machines or customized items are non-refundable. Please call 800-853-3941 for a Return Authorization.
- Coupons and Promotions
- A max discount applies for coupons. One Coupon code per order unless otherwise noted. We reserve the right to not sell any products below our cost, and to limit quantities as necessary.