null
svg-arrow-next svg-arrow-prev
×

Call Today! 800-853-3941

110% LOW PRICE GUARANTEE - FACTORY DIRECT

Phone Number
sidebar
Out of stock
Zoom the image with the mouse

Jumbo Plush Stuffed Toy Mix - 20% Licensed

(No reviews) Write a Review
$299.99

SKU:
PMAJ20L

Please Call to Check Availability

Lowest Prices Authorized.net Accredited Business

Jumbo Plush Stuffed Toy Mix - 20% Licensed

$299.99

Please Call to Check Availability

Jumbo Plush Stuffed Toy Mix - 20% Licensed for Crane Vending Machines
75 ct. case of 10-14 inch stuffed animals

This colorful assorted mix of jumbo stuffed toys features a few well known characters such as Woody the Wood Chuck, Puss in Boots, the Hulk, and others. The mix is an affordable way to fill up your crane or claw machine. For added attraction it can be used to mix with more expensive licensed plush or smaller plush toys.

The case contains 75 soft plush toys. 20% of the stuffed animals are licensed while the other 80% are generic.

Our Plush Mixes change frequently to stay up to date with current trends. You may receive a mix that differs from what is pictured, however it will be similar in size and quality.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Customers Also Viewed

Jumbo Premium Plush Stuffed Toy Mix

$299.99

Jumbo Premium Plush Stuffed Toy Mix for Crane Vending Machines40 ct. case of 10-14 inch stuffed animals This colorful assorted mix of jumbo stuffed toys offers an affordable way to fill up your...

Jumbo Value Plush Kit Mix (75 ct)

$236.00

Jumbo Value Plush Kit Mix (75 ct)3 bags of 25 plush animals - 12in-16in MixThere is something for everyone in this exclusive high quality mix. This plush kit contains 75 pieces (3 bags of 25) of...