How to Make Junior Carousel Gumball Machine Free Spin
Learn how to make your Junior Carousel Gumball Machine a free spin (a machine that doesn't require coins) in just a few minutes! Keep in mind this guide is not for commercial grade gumball machines. This guide is meant for carousel gumball machines only. What is a free spin mechanism? A free spin mechanism allows you to turn the mechanism without inserting a coin. This will make it a free vend and dispense candy or gumballs without a coin. This should take about 5 minutes to complete.
This guide is for the following products:
Carousel Gumball Machines
- Remove the screw lock and cap.
- Remove nut and spider retaining ring with top gasket.
- Remove the glass globe.
- Remove the bottom gasket
- Remove the brush plate and adjustable wheel.
- Hold the base down firmly and lift up on the mechanism to remove the mechanism
- Remove the screw holding the coin detector in place.
- Reassemble your machine and it's now a free spin gumball machine!