Multi-zone Food Vending Machine (28 Selections)
Multi-zone Food Vending Machine (28 Selections) - Holds up to 320 items - FREE SHIPPING
Holds a total of 320 refrigerated items
Free shipping - Our Multi-zone Vending Machine is ideal for vending cold and frozen snacks in one sleek machine. This machine features heated glass which eliminates condensation or frost and LED lighting making it energy efficient as well. It can hold up to 320 items, offering 28 different selections. The programmable display that delivers a scrolling message makes this machine user friendly, giving customers a great experience.
Built in the USA, this refrigerated and frozen food vending machine is a proven performer for dispensing a wide variety refrigerated and frozen meals, sandwiches, wraps, deserts and even slack frozen items. Equipped with the latest in electronic controls, premium coin changer and bill acceptor as well as our money back vend sensing technology this vendor is a great choice for serving your locations.
Payment System: Electronic coin changer and bill acceptor/validator included for free in the purchase price listed above
- 28 Selections (320 items)
- Automatic bill acceptor accepts $1-$5 bills
- Coin changer accepts .05-1.00
- Individual electronic pricing $0 (free vend) through $655.35
- Fits through 32" doorway
- Credit/Debit Card ready
- High Efficiency Modular Refrigeration System
- Heated glass
- FIFO product loading
- Easy loading pull out trays
- Filtered air for long compressor life
- IVEND Guaranteed Delivery System
- LED Lighting (eco-friendly and energy efficient)
- Large Keypad with Braille Identified Keys
- ADA Ready
- DEX data output support
- Electronic coin changer and bill validator included
- The simplest machines to service in the industry
- One-year manufacturer's parts warranty
Weight: 724 lbs
Contact us for special shipping rates for HI, AK, International, and wholesale pallet orders.
Important Shipping Details: This item is a large freight item. This item generally shipped on a pallet via freight trucking company and considered dock-to-dock shipping. If your delivery location has limited-access, is a residential address or requires a lift gate, additional charges may be required. You will be notified of any additional fees prior to shipment.