Seaga SM23 Snack and Soda Combo Machine
Seaga SM23 Combo Machine - Seaga Snack Mart
Holds 168 snacks and 85 drinks (EXCLUSIVE: Free upgrade to 7 Drink Selections!)
New Upgraded SM23 (Silver or Black) Drink Configuration:
Lane 1 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
Lane 2 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
Lane 3 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
Lane 4 – 16.9 oz. Bottle, Example Dasani Water
Lane 5 – 16.9 oz. Bottle, Example Dasani Water
Lane 6 – 20 oz. Sports Drink Bottle - Gatorade
Lane 7 – 20 oz. Soda - Coke/Some Water
Eat Right, Be Bright Wrapped Machine: For a limited time, upgrade to the Eat Right, Be Right Wrapped Machine. This machine has one extra drink column and one extra snack column. Standard drink configuration for the Eat Right, Be Bright Model (8 Drinks Total):
Lane 1 – 16.9 oz. Bottle, Example Dasani Water
Lane 2 – 16 oz. Cans - Example Monster, Rock Star, etc.
Lane 3 – 16 oz. Cans - Example Monster, Rock Star, etc.
Lane 4 – 20 oz. Sports Drink Bottle - Gatorade
Lane 5 – 20 oz. Bottle - Vitamin Water
Lane 6 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
Lane 7 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
Lane 8 – 12 oz. Can - Example Sprite
For custom items, you'll need to specify what you plan on vending. The SM23 also features a guaranteed delivery system.
Standard Configuration is as follows: Lanes 1, 2, and 3 are set for 12 oz cans, Lanes 4 and 5 are est for 16.9 oz bottles, lane 6 is set for 20 oz sports drink (Gatorade, Powerade), Lane 7 is set for standard 20 oz bottles.
The Seaga SM23 Snack & Beverage Combo Vending Machine - This machine has taken a snack vending machine and combined it with a soda vending machine, giving customers a greater variety at break time. The top two trays are designed to feature wider products such as chips and pastries, while the third tray allows you to offer 8 different selections of confectioneries such as candy bars. The bottom half of the machine dispenses cold beverages. It is set to vend 3 selections of 12 oz. cans and 2 selections of 16.9 oz. bottles and 2 selections 20 oz. bottles. The payment mechanisms are found on the right side of the upper half of the machine and the components are installed on a vertical slide-out shelf, designed for easy access.
Conversion kit available to vend small cans like Red Bull and other energy drinks. Each 12 oz can column has a capacity of 15 cans of soda (for a total of 45) and each bottle column will hold 10 bottles or water or similar bottled drinks.
- Credit/debit card ready (additional cost, see options)*
- Vends cold soda, chips, snacks and candy
- LED lighting and curved doors standard
- Customer friendly LCD display
- Coin changer - 3 tubes, quarters, nickels and dimes. Can be upgraded to 5 tubes
- Accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, dollar coin
- Bill validator accepts $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills
- Multiple pricing from $0.05 to $99.95
- MDB compatible and debit/credit card ready
- Fully programmable - full sales reporting
- Tilt down trays for easy loading
- Sturdy, hard-wearing all steel design
- Durable rust proof powder coat finish
- Uses environmentally safe R134A refrigerant
- 1-year manufacturer's parts warranty
- Selections: 16 snacks, 7 cold drinks
- Snack Capacity: 168 items (56 wide products on the top 2 rows and 112 confectionery items on the 3rd row)
- Soda Capacity: 85 drinks (45 Cans, 40 Bottles/Energy Drinks)
- Features the addition of a notch out for a credit card reader (face place installed standard to cover this opening) for easy addition of upgraded credit card payment system
- Includes slide out service tray now has a swing door that allows easier access to the Changer to add & remove change
- The main control board is now located on the back wall of the cabinet instead of the service tray to better protect the control board and harness.
- Energy Efficient Refrigeration Systems, CFC Free
Weight: 437 lbs
Additional model numbers this machine is known as: Seaga Snak Mart, Seaga SE-VC730, SG-VC730, CBC716, OD24, SM22, SM22S, SM22B, SC5200BCC, SC5200SCC, SM23.
Important Shipping Details: This item is a large freight item. This item generally shipped on a pallet via freight trucking company and considered dock-to-dock shipping. If your delivery location has limited-access, is a residential address or requires a lift gate, additional charges may be required. You will be notified of any additional fees prior to shipment.
The purchasing process was very easy. We customized for 12oz soda cans for all beverage options. We did have to downsize our chip bags from 1.75 to 1 oz because the larger size was too tall and could get caught when trying to distribute. We watched youtube video for setup and along with the paper instructions had it set up pretty quickly. We let it sit 24 hours as recommended after delivery and then plugged in for 24 hours before dispensing. Programming pricing was very straight forward and money handling is very simple. It comes in two separate units that are pretty heavy so plan accordingly for assembly but otherwise, very pleased with our purchase!
The transactions and machine are great! The communications during all the transactions was amazing! And the upgrade was great! Thank you!
We have two of these machines (on in our shop and one in our waiting room) and they have held up well. I was a bit concerned about putting one in our shop, but have not had any issues. As a previous user mentioned, I wouldn&#39;t leave outside unattended