Item #: PMAS33L
Our Price: $399.99
Quantity:
 
110% LOW PRICE GUARANTEE



Description 

Small Plush Stuffed Toy Mix - 33% Licensed for Crane Vending Machines
180 ct. case of 6-8 inch stuffed characters

This assorted mix features licensed characters such as Bugs Bunny, Taz, Clifford, and other favorite characters. For added attraction it can be used to mix with larger stuffed animals in your claw or crane vending machine. The colorful mix of small popular stuffed toys offers an affordable way to fill up your crane or claw machine.

The case contains 5 bags of 36 soft plush toys per bag. 33% are Licensed, the other 67% are Generic stuffed toys.

Our Plush Mixes change frequently to stay up to date with current trends. You may receive a mix that differs from what is pictured, however it will be similar in size and quality.

Reviews

Be the first to submit a review on this product!
Review and Rate this Item