Click here to see our full line of: American Changer Change Machines - All ROWE Changers have remote access as a standard feature
With the Remote Access Board, operators can monitor the status of their American Changer machine remotely. The Remote Access Board allows access to a secure, convenient web page that displays audit information and current machine configuration.
NOTE: Remote access requires a static IP address from your internet service provide (ISP). Please confirm with your ISP provide that you have or can get a static IP address.
For new purchases, please select the remote access kit upgrade or remote access board options upon purchasing. If you're adding remote access to an existing machine you'll need to confirm you have the American Changer FLEX2 Board.
ENABLES ACCESS TO A SECURE WEB PAGE WITH CURRENT MACHINE STATUS:
- Validator status
- Hopper status (up to 4 hoppers)
- Credit card system status
- Printer status
- If there is any machine failure, the web page will identify the error type.
- Monitors machine controller board temperature.
- Tracks cash in, credit card transactions, and total sales.
- Issue remote refunds
Full audit information, resettable and non-resettable:
- Coins and tokens paid out of each hopper (up to 4 hoppers)
- Quantity of promotional tokens (up to 4 different tokens) or coupons accepted
- Quantity of coins dispensed as refunds out of Hopper 1 and Hopper 2
- Quantity of each bill denomination accepted: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
American Changer machines with the Remote Access Board can be configured to send an email or text will be sent to the operator if the machine experiences a failure.
Home page (above) displays total sales, equipment status, and the current time/date. This page can be accessed after entering a username and password at the login page:
Audit Information page (above) displays resettable and non-resettable counts of coins, bills, tokens, and credit card transaction information from each hopper:
Configuration page (above) allows operators to make changes to the machine configuration. Price and payout per selection can be set, as well as date/time/name of the given location. The location name is printed on the receipt header:
Refund page (above) allows operators to dispense coins remotely from either hopper when a refund is requested. Enter the quantity of coins to be dispensed from each hopper, then hit “dispense”. A confirmation message will appear once the coins have been dispensed: