MC930-DA Standard Dual Bill to Coin Changer
MC930-DA Bill Acceptor-Dispenser
Front Load Console / 3 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
The MC930-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two crank locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, libraries, batting cages, and miniature golf courses or other locations where a secure cabinet is essential. With one steel mega-capacity coin hopper and two standard capacity hoppers, the MC930-DA will hold up to 16,400 quarters ($4,100 capacity), the MC930-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC930-DA to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
The dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed.
All Modular series machines have our Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature that helps minimize loss due to stringing.
- Accepts: $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills
- Pyramid Apex-7000 Bill Acceptor
- Stackers(2): 2,000 new bills (1000 each)
- Hoppers(3): 16,400 quarters ($4,100)
- Two year limited warranty
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Tokens or Coins on Cash Acceptance
- Mars AE2000/T7-Talos Acceptor
- Bill Acceptor Opening Cover Plate
- Electronic Coin Acceptor
- Medeco Lock Plugs for T-Handle Locks
- Crank Lock w/ Medeco Lock Plugs (includes three)
- EF+ Module (with Remote Notification)
- MC Series Relay Kit (requires EF+ Module)
- Portable Audit Printer Kit (requires EF+ Module)
- Coin Hopper Locking Hopper Lids
- 5.2K Hopper Capacity Upgrade(s)
- Non-Resettable Bills In/Coins Out Counter Kit
- Transcient Surge Suppressor
- Backlit Sign Box (adds 4” to machine height)
Weight: 435 lbs.