VIDEO - HOW TO INSTALL YOUR LOCKER BOX?
See below video for additional update notes.
- Auditing - Password protected, easy way to clear audits via software.
- Attract Music Changed
- Game Modes:
1) Normal – When set to normal, the game will look at the average win ratio setting, uses all claw strength settings
2) Random Mode Opt1, works with setting winning percentage. In this mode, the game will randomly select winners based on winning percentage. When the game is on WIN, it will continue to the next random selection whether the prize sensor detects a prize was dropped or not. This mode uses all claw strength settings.
3) Random Mode Opt2, works with setting winning percentage. When the game is on WIN, the game will remain on WIN until the prize sensor detects a prize has been won. This mode uses all claw strength settings.
4) Vending Mode, this is your classic win every time setting. When vending mode is enabled, the claw strength will be on HIGH for every game play. This mode also works with Grab Times, which determines how many attempts you want to allow them to have. This mode uses all claw strength settings.