After your shipment arrives, you'll need to fully inspect and unpackage your vending machine from the shipping skid. As you prepare to move the machine into the building/room where it will reside, you'll need to take a few measurements. The smallest measurement on all Seaga Infinity 5 Series machines is 37-inches and you'll need to use the narrow door instructions below. This guide is for the following models: NIF5C, INF5S, INF5B or any other vending machine that the smallest size measures more than 36-inches.
The 5-wide Infinity models are able to fit through narrow door openings if the machine door is open and the machine is mounted on a dolly. Behind the PUSH door, in the Product Delivery bin, locate the parts pack envelope and remove the keys. Rotate through the open door as shown below:
- Unpackage and remove the machine from pallet or skid.
- Position the machine near the narrow doorway.
- Unlock the machine and swing the door all the way open.
- Position the open door through the doorway and move the machine through the door with a clockwise rotation until the entire machine is through the doorway.
- Close and lock the door and move the machine to the final location located near an electrical outlet.