How to Replace a Broken Globe on your Carousel Gumball Machine
This guide is for the following products:
Carousel Gumball Machines
- Make sure you clean your gumball machine and remove ALL broken glass before replacing your broken globe.
- Remove the top lock and lid (Junior Carousel and King Carousel will also have a top gasket).
- Remove the small nut that holds the spider ring in place.
- Place your new globe on top of the bottom gasket (make sure it's seated properly on top of the gasket)
- Place your top gasket on top of your globe (skip this step if you're machine is the Petite Carousel).
- Place your spider ring on top of the gasket and hand tighten the small nut.
- Fill with your favorite candy or gumballs (optional)
- Place the lid over the center rod and tighten the lock nut using a coin or screwdriver.