Rhino Pro Metal Two Head Bulk Vending Machines with Stand
Rhino Pro Metal Two Head Candy and Gumball Vending Machines with Stand
A traditional style for bulk vending
This setup includes two Rhino Pro Vending Machines, a universal double mounting bracket and a Heavy Duty Monster Rhino Stand. The Rhino Pro is one of the few machines on the market featuring a tough metal body and features a cashbox drawer to make it easier to service your machines. The Rhino Pro is pre-set to a 25 cent vend which will also accept the Canadian quarter or has the option to upgrade to a 50 cent or .984 token mechanisms. The Rhino Pro vending machines hold about 12-14 lbs of small candy and 460 1-inch gumballs or toy capsules/bouncy balls. The product capacity of the Rhino Pro is 23% more than the Rhino Classic, making it perfect for those high traffic locations. All Rhino Vending Machines are backed up by an industry leading factory warranty.
Please Note: Rhino Candy wheels are adjustable so you can choose the amount of candy you would like to vend. Rhino candy wheels can vend small hard candy, nuts, or loose candy. Rhino adjustable gumball wheels can vend gumballs, bouncy balls, 1-round toy capsules without any adjustments. If you want to vend 1.1 inch acorn capsules out of your Rhino vending machines, you should remove the riser plate or select acorn capsules on the selections above and we will configure prior to shipment.
How-to Guides and instructions for this Machine:
Rhino Pro Instruction Manual
How to attach Rino Pro Gumball Machine to Stand
CandyMachines.com EXCLUSIVE: The Rhino Pro includes both a Candy Wheel and a Gumball Wheel. The wheel selection above will be the wheel installed on the machine. The additional free wheel will be included in the Rhino Pro packaging (inside the body). Make sure you remove the additional wheel prior to putting your machine in service.
- Metal Lid
- Polycarbonate, shatter-proof globe
- Can vend (depending on wheel section)
- small candy,
- bouncy balls,
- 1-inch round capsules,
- 1.1 inch acorn capsules
- Use your choice of included
- adjustable bulk candy wheel
- or 1-inch (2.54 cm) gumball/capsule wheel
- Metal Body
- All metal drop-thru coin mechanism
- Set for 25 cent vend (Token or 50 Cent Coin Mechanisms available)
- Accepts USA Quarter or Canadian Quarter
- Can be converted to "Free" spin
- Holds approximately $150
- Cashbox Drawer with Lock
- Metal Base
- Heavy Duty Rhino Monster Stand
Machine Specifications (each):
- Height: 17.5" (38.1 cm)
- Width: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Depth: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Holds approximately
- 12-14 lbs (5.4-6.4kg) (Example: 13lbs - 5.9kg- of Runts candy) per machine head for a total of 24-28lbs (10.8-12.8kg)
- or 460 1-inch gumballs (8 lbs.) per machine head for a total of about 920
- Holds approximately $150 per machine head for a total of $300
- Empty Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) per machine head for a total of 16lbs (7.3kg)
- Flange: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Height: 25"( 63.5 cm)
- Pipe: 2" (5 cm) diameter
- Base: 17" (43.2 cm) diameter
- Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Available in Black (included in price) or Chrome (extra)
- Overall Height: 43" (109.2 cm)
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Depth: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Empty Weight: 38lbs. (17.2kg) each
- Machine footprint (cross sectional area) is 289 square in (2.0 square ft; 1866 square cm; 0.19 square meter) = 17" (43.2 cm) diameter
- Shipping Weight: about 47lbs. (21.3kg)
Replacement parts easily available. Warranted against manufacturer defects under normal working conditions and ordinary wear and tear for up to one year. Can be mounted on a countertop or stand.
Gumballs, Jawbreakers, Candy, Capsules and Super Bouncy Balls sold separately
For multiple machine discounts or wholesale inquiries, please contact us.
Rhino Pro double head with Stand
These are some really built candy machines I’ve seen for awhile. I have some old candy machines not built this well . I’m trying to expand my vending options some.
Rhino Pro Metal two head vending machine
excellent product and very heavy duty and well made. easy assembly quick shipping
Rino 2 head pro metal candy dispensers with lockiing drawer
Purchased this for my grandkids. Well made, all metal construction with plastic bins. Only issue is quarters do not always end up in cash drawers. One quarter got caught on side of drawer acting a a wedge and preventing the drawer from being removed. Had to take dispenser apart and tip whole unit sideways to get the quarter and thus the cash drawer out.